Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Microgrow names Ron James VP of Sales & MarketingMicroGrow Greenhouse Control Systems has named industry veteran Ron James as their Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
In this newly created role, James will oversee all sales and marketing functions of the company. James will also aid in implementing company strategic plans and processes.
“Ron is a critical piece to our rapid growth plans. He will bring a new face to the company and much needed insight and structure with his experience”, says Tom Piini, President and founder of MicroGrow.
James comes to MicroGrow with over 30 years of commercial horticulture experience. His degree in horticulture helps him understand all aspects of environmental control industry. He has executive experience in distribution and manufacturing and as a grower. Most recently, James has been helping to grow commercial horticulture glazing and lighting manufacturers.
“MicroGrow has been a thriving company in our industry for over 40 years. I look forward to be a part of its future growth”, James said. “I am pleased that I am continuing to work in the commercial horticulture market as it will allow me to work with the many customers that I have been serving for many years.”
For more information:
42065 Zevo Dr, Ste B-1
Temecula, CA 92590, USA
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: