Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
March 12-16, Tucson
US (AZ): Greenhouse crop production & engineering design short courseGet your questions answered and increase your hydroponic growing know-how at the Greenhouse Crop Production & Engineering Design Short Course – A four day conference, put on by the University of Arizona Controlled Environment Agriculture Center, including three full days of lecture, one day of hands-on training workshops at CEAC, and a commercial Arizona greenhouse tour.
Being held March 12-16, 2018 in Tucson, Arizona, this jam-packed 5-day event is a laser-cut harvest of information from experts in research, production and the bottom-line business of controlled environment agriculture. You have three full days of intensely focused sessions on all the science, technology and knowledge necessary to make your growing businesses improve. At greenhouses of the UofA-CEAC you’ll smell the vines that hold the tasty fruits of success with a full-day of hands-on training workshops led by globally renowned research and production specialists of the University of Arizona.
Save yourself some cash by using this discount code. “HORTIDAILY” will reduce your general admission rate by 10%.
Hydroponic Lettuce Intensive Workshop [March 8-11, 2018]
The Hydroponic Lettuce Intensive Workshop will be back in March – right before the annual conference.
Utilizing the unique facilities of CEAC, the workshops combine classroom time with application in the greenhouse to optimize time away from home for business professionals and growers. With over 40 hours of material delivered over the 4 days, this opportunity for full immersion is unmatched.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Other news in this sector: