- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Cuba: Challenges & opportunities for scientific cooperation
- CAN: Construction update: Weedon, Quebec Greenhouse Project
- Russia: 10 ha climate-controlled greenhouse completed in Siberia
- Costa Rican government and unions willing to start a dialogue to end the strike
- Dutch mentality, but with a North American truck
Top 5 -last week
- Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations
- "Responsible work in a great team"
- US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
TÜV Süd opens test laboratory for artificial plant lighting in China
The new specialist laboratory of TÜV SÜD offers comprehensive services at the interdisciplinary interface between food production and product safety for manufacturers of light bulbs and lamps for plants as well as users of corresponding lighting systems. Thus, a wide range of test procedures for the safety and performance of the electrical appliances under investigation ensure that they demonstrably and reliably meet all regulatory requirements in the USA, the European Union and other international markets. In addition, the TÜV SÜD experts at the Horticulture Lighting Laboratory can carry out further customer-specific tests, for example with regard to the service life and safety of the products examined. In addition, the systematic and comparative studies allow a meaningful assessment of the effect of different lighting systems and lighting solutions on the growth of selected plants.
Source: TÜV Süd
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 10/04/2018 Research into various light spectra
- 10/03/2018 Havecon opens North America office
- 10/02/2018 ERP software gives growers full view of operations
- 10/01/2018 "Cooling tech increases lettuce growth 132%"
- 10/01/2018 India: Agri & Food innovation platform launched
- 10/01/2018 Scootering through the greenhouse