Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OH): The inside scoop on MMJ productionThe I-Team recently took an exclusive trip to a medical marijuana production facility in Illinois. That company will be coming to Ohio later this year.
Inside you’ll find small plants, large plants, fully grown plants and even finished products. This facility near Joliet Illinois cultivates, produces and packages medical marijuana.
On the outside you’ll find no sign that inside a product currently banned by the federal government grows around the clock.
“Sophisticated proven concepts, traditional agriculture techniques," said Charlie Bachtell, CEO of Cresco labs.
Read more at 13abc (Shaun Hegarty)
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Other news in this sector: