Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Klasmann-Deilmann and Helper Robotech plan to cooperate
Cooperation in South Korea's young plant production segmentKlasmann-Deilmann and the Korean company Helper Robotech Co. Ltd. (HRC) have signed a cooperation agreement: as from now, the two companies will organise joint sales activities in South Korea. The reason for the cooperation is the strong position that both partners already hold in this important Asian market.
Jeremy HJ Park (International Sales Director HRC), Chang Joon Oh (Managing Director HRC), Kyoung-Sook Jung (Foundation of AgriTech, Commercialization & Transfer, FACT), Bert Desmet (Managing Director Klasmann-Deilmann Asia Pacific), Norbert Siebels (Managing Director Klasmann-Deilmann-Group)
Young plant production
HRC enjoys a reputation as one of the leading providers of automated solutions for the modern horticultural industry. For years, Klasmann-Deilmann has been supplying a growing number of horticultural companies in the region with growing media made in Europe. Amongst other things, the companies’ joint activities will focus on the segment of young plant production, where they expect to exploit significant synergies.
In the presence of Mrs Kyoung-Sook Jung from the ‘Foundation of AgriTech, Commercialization & Transfer’ (FACT) – a member of the South Korean ‘Rural Development Administration’ (RDA), the agreement was signed at the International Plant Fair (IPM) in Essen, Germany. Managing Partner Chang Joon Oh (Managing Director of HRC), Jeremy HJ Park (International Sales Director HRC), Bert Desmet (Managing Director Klasmann-Deilmann Asia Pacific) and Norbert Siebels (Managing Director Klasmann-Deilmann Group) were highly satisfied with the plans to cooperate and the resulting potential. The parties also signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with a view to expanding the cooperation.
For more information:
Mr. Jeremy Park (e-mail)
+49 5937 31 0
+49 5937 31 279
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector: