- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
October 9-11, Harare
Zimbabwe gets ready for new trade show
HortiFlor will be a platform meant to bring together international suppliers from the fresh flower & fresh produce industry, to meet with growers, farmers, traders, investors and (non) governmental bodies from Zimbabwe with the goal to increase production, trade & exports of Zimbabwean grown flowers, vegetables and fruits. For this purpose suppliers, but also growers, will be able to display their products and produce during this 3 day trade fair. Furthermore a conference will be held for which keynote speakers will be invited as well as workshops and seminars that will be part of the programme.
With this initiative HortiFlor hopes to contribute to the further growth of production and consequently exports of floriculture products and horticulture produce to Europe, but also to other regions in the world.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised
- 10/05/2018 "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- 10/05/2018 "Once the foundation is right, it's about the refinement, the details"
- 10/05/2018 Lighting in greenhouses and vertical farms 2019 - Course announcement
- 10/05/2018 "FERTINNOWA promotes exchange of more than twenty innovative fertigation technologies"