Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Close cooperation in the marketing of vine tomatoes and peppers
Frankort & Koning starts cooperation with German growersThe company Frankort & Koning will begin marketing the regionally grown vine tomatoes and peppers, starting next season. The Dutch trading company, with the slogan “In full swing”, is starting a more intensive cooperation with regional producers of its long-term partner Fossa Eugenia.
"We are pleased that we are the marketing partner for tasty vine tomatoes and high-quality peppers from our region in the coming season,” says managing director Leon van den Hombergh. "This new tomato and pepper cooperation is an excellent challenge for the next season."
The headquarters of the company Frankort & Koning in the Fresh Park Venlo
With the vine tomatoes, the company will continue to focus on the taste. As a result, an exclusive, tasty variety of vine tomatoes will be launched within the next season.
For more information:
Frankort & Koning B.V.
Venrayseweg 152, 5928 RH Venlo
Fresh Park Venlo - nr. 3831
Phone +31 (0)77 389 72 72
Fax +31 (0)77 382 61 34
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector: