- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Malaysian parents name their kids ‘Dhury Yan’ and ‘Rambutt'an’
- India: Agriculture students learn and educate
- US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- Russia: Agro-Invest started fifth phase of greenhouse construction in Kaluga
- Integrated control in protected crops, Mediterranean climate
Top 5 -last week
Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
In October 2017 all preparations were started for the spud on November 18th, 2017. The first well (ADK-GT-01) of the first geothermal doublet has a depth of 2074m. By the end of December 2017, the well was ready for testing. The first test results were beyond expectations in terms of quantity and temperature of the water.
The spud of the second well (ADK-GT-02) of the first geothermal doublet was on January 2nd, 2018. This well will be completed at the beginning of February 2018.
After completion of the second well (around February 3rd, 2018) it is planned that the rig will be skidded immediately to the third well (ADK-GT-03).
For more information:
Well Engineering Partners
7901 TA Hoogeveen
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Iceland: Geothermal energy could be used for dehydrating greenhouse tomatoes
- 10/15/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/10/2018 "It's as if a car leasing company would also do the oil drilling"
- 10/09/2018 NL: "Availability of biomass under pressure"
- 10/05/2018 Support Scheme for Renewable Heat opens in Ireland
- 10/03/2018 Combining geothermal heat with super-fast internet
- 09/28/2018 Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- 09/28/2018 CAN (ON): "Avoid having biomass sent to landfill"
- 09/28/2018 "Energy industry is forever evolving"
- 09/28/2018 "Keeping up with high operational heating costs is a challenge"
- 09/26/2018 TomatoesNZ on the latest Emissions Trading Scheme review
- 09/24/2018 US (FL): Tecogen adds new service center to support growing fleet in Southeast
- 09/24/2018 Indoor farming: an opportunity for geothermal?
- 09/21/2018 California to build first large-scale water storage after 40 years
- 09/19/2018 New range of powerful medium speed V-Engines
- 09/13/2018 "Geothermal sector has 5 to 8 years to prove its competitiveness"
- 09/12/2018 "Transformers: a risk and business continuity puzzle"
- 09/04/2018 "Brexit reports misleading world of currency"
- 07/20/2018 "Use of CHP for biomass and green gas mainly at high lighting levels and CO2 requirement"
- 07/19/2018 Energy-generating glass saves water, boosts yields