Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW AndijkECW (Energie Combinatie Wieringemeer) decided in 2017 to develop two geothermal doublets for the heating of 9 greenhouses. Both geothermal doublets are engineered by WEP and will be drilled under the supervision of WEP.
In October 2017 all preparations were started for the spud on November 18th, 2017. The first well (ADK-GT-01) of the first geothermal doublet has a depth of 2074m. By the end of December 2017, the well was ready for testing. The first test results were beyond expectations in terms of quantity and temperature of the water.
The spud of the second well (ADK-GT-02) of the first geothermal doublet was on January 2nd, 2018. This well will be completed at the beginning of February 2018.
After completion of the second well (around February 3rd, 2018) it is planned that the rig will be skidded immediately to the third well (ADK-GT-03).
For more information:
Well Engineering Partners
7901 TA Hoogeveen
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector: