Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Vine-ripened tomatoes are a very neat sales gimmick"
- US: Controlled environment agriculture experiencing rapid growth
- CAN (NB): Extreme flood causes plants in nursery to swim
- New sensors and forecasting algorithms for smart agriculture
- "The reintroduction of industrial hemp is in full swing worldwide"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW AndijkECW (Energie Combinatie Wieringemeer) decided in 2017 to develop two geothermal doublets for the heating of 9 greenhouses. Both geothermal doublets are engineered by WEP and will be drilled under the supervision of WEP.
In October 2017 all preparations were started for the spud on November 18th, 2017. The first well (ADK-GT-01) of the first geothermal doublet has a depth of 2074m. By the end of December 2017, the well was ready for testing. The first test results were beyond expectations in terms of quantity and temperature of the water.
The spud of the second well (ADK-GT-02) of the first geothermal doublet was on January 2nd, 2018. This well will be completed at the beginning of February 2018.
After completion of the second well (around February 3rd, 2018) it is planned that the rig will be skidded immediately to the third well (ADK-GT-03).
For more information:
Well Engineering Partners
7901 TA Hoogeveen
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Other news in this sector: