Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 7, Berlin
Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General PractitionerOn Wednesday 7 February, a meet & greet with the ambassadors of the Dutch National Action Plan will take place at the Fruit Logistica in the Fresh Produce Centre stand (hall 3.2 – B-18) from 4:30 to 5:30 pm. For a full hour, questions can be asked to Rudolph van Veen, master chef, and Tamara de Weijer, general practitioner.
The meet & greet is an initiative of the Dutch National Action Plan. The Dutch National Action Plan has been established to increase consumption of Fruit and Vegetables, and is a collaboration between the Dutch government, the Dutch fresh produce sector and other parties with a common objective: to contribute to a healthier society. One of the projects is the campaign ‘Choose Colour’.
Together we Choose Colour
Choose Colour is the main fruit and vegetable campaign in the Netherlands, which helps you make your life, but above all your plate, more colourful and healthier with a variety of fruit and vegetables.
For more information:
Louis Pasteurlaan 6
2719 EE Zoetermeer
+31(0)79 – 3681100
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: