Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exports 2017 not so extensive
Romania: 59,369 tonnes of tomatoes importedAccording to the agri-food products trade balance, Romania imported 59,369 tonnes of tomatoes in the first nine months of 2017. Exports meanwhile were not so great, with a mere 262.2 tonnes.
The value of the imports of fresh or refrigerated tomatoes in the first three quarters of 2017 exceeded € 65.46 million, up by 20% as compared to the same period of 2016.
Actmedia reported that the Ministry has announced that all tomato cultivators in protected areas in 2018 will continue to benefit from the de minimis aid scheme anticipated for this sector, which amounts to € 3,000 per beneficiary per year.
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Other news in this sector: