- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- "From snack tomato via plum to beef tomato (and everything in between)"
- China: Seasonal peppers enter the market in large volumes
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- "A good employee is worth a lot, at least a cool smartphone"
Top 5 -last week
- South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
- Egypt discusses to stop import tomato variety due to TYLCV
- ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
CAN (AB): Aurora's 800,000 sq.ft. greenhouse gets green light to grow
“We are excited as can be,” said Cam Battley, Chief Corporate Officer of Aurora Cannabis.
The greenhouse is still under construction but has several grow rooms prepared to get rolling as early as this week.
“We are ready to start growing right away,” Battley said.
“We’re anticipating our first harvest in the second calendar quarter of this year, and completing the entire 800,000 square feet by this summer.”
At full capacity, Aurora Sky will produce more than 100,000 kg of cannabis per year.
Read more at Metro (Kevin Maimann)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Webinar: Latest development in research on LED for cannabis
- 10/18/2018 Flower One acquires Nevada cannabis cultivator and producer
- 10/18/2018 "The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)"
- 10/18/2018 Former Prime Minister of Canada joins cannabis company
- 10/17/2018 Canada rolls out the green carpet
- 10/16/2018 St. Vincent hops on the MMJ bandwagon
- 10/16/2018 CAN (ON): How cannabis is transforming the Tomato Capital of Canada
- 10/15/2018 CAN (ON): Aphria destroys batch of marijuana due to lack of qualified workers
- 10/12/2018 CAN (BC): Flowr and Scotts’ Hawthorne break ground on cannabis R&D facility
- 10/12/2018 UK Government legalizes medicinal cannabis
- 10/12/2018 MedMen to acquire PharmaCann for US$682 million
- 10/11/2018 Canopy Growth completes first legal MMJ export from Canada to US
- 10/11/2018 US (MA): AmeriCann releases designs for 345,000 sq.ft. MJ facility
- 10/08/2018 US: Cresco Labs raises $100 million to continue strategic acquisition and growth plans
- 10/08/2018 ICC breaks ground on Colombian Cannabis Centre of Excellence
- 10/05/2018 CAN (BC): Bevo Agro taken over by cannabis grower, changes name to Zenabis
- 10/05/2018 Hemp cultivation reaches new highs... in space
- 10/04/2018 US (CO): Some growers want specific organic cannabis designation
- 10/03/2018 Canada: Hawthorne's cannabis partner Flowr goes public
- 10/03/2018 "CO2 foliar spray leads to 74% increased commercial cannabis bud value"