- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- US (MA): Little Leaf Farms signs on to supply Springfield's 26,000 students
- Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- CAN: Lawrencetown greenhouse grower diversified into grapes
- Flavor drives specialty tomato breeding business
- Zambia: New training program for women in horticultural sector
Top 5 -last week
- New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- India: Farmers dump tomatoes in Anantapur as price crashes
- Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome the challenges?
- Construction at new Amsterdam Perishable Center started
- "Importance of the propagation stage one of the biggest lessons learned"
US (TX): Strawberry hummus to be sold at H-E-B for Valentine's Day
The Austin-based company Lantana has created the first-ever strawberry-flavoured hummus, just in time for Valentine's Day. And Lantana has created more flavours, such as edamame, siracha carrot, black bean, yellow lentil and white bean.
News4sanantonio.com reported Lantana Foods CEO Matt Gase as saying: “Our mission at Lantana is to bring innovation and bold flavour to the hummus category with unexpected combinations that are bright, healthy and delicious.
The Lantana hummus is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and kosher certified. It goes for $ 3.99 per tub of 280 gr and is available at H-E-B and Jewel-Osco.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme