Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
US (TX): Strawberry hummus to be sold at H-E-B for Valentine's DayIf you’re the one who always had a craving for strawberry hummus; now is your time.
The Austin-based company Lantana has created the first-ever strawberry-flavoured hummus, just in time for Valentine's Day. And Lantana has created more flavours, such as edamame, siracha carrot, black bean, yellow lentil and white bean.
News4sanantonio.com reported Lantana Foods CEO Matt Gase as saying: “Our mission at Lantana is to bring innovation and bold flavour to the hummus category with unexpected combinations that are bright, healthy and delicious.
The Lantana hummus is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and kosher certified. It goes for $ 3.99 per tub of 280 gr and is available at H-E-B and Jewel-Osco.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Other news in this sector: