Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (TX): Strawberry hummus to be sold at H-E-B for Valentine's DayIf you’re the one who always had a craving for strawberry hummus; now is your time.
The Austin-based company Lantana has created the first-ever strawberry-flavoured hummus, just in time for Valentine's Day. And Lantana has created more flavours, such as edamame, siracha carrot, black bean, yellow lentil and white bean.
News4sanantonio.com reported Lantana Foods CEO Matt Gase as saying: “Our mission at Lantana is to bring innovation and bold flavour to the hummus category with unexpected combinations that are bright, healthy and delicious.
The Lantana hummus is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan-friendly and kosher certified. It goes for $ 3.99 per tub of 280 gr and is available at H-E-B and Jewel-Osco.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Other news in this sector: