- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
Seven exhibitors from all over Ethiopia will be showing the wide range of products from the African interior at the Ethiopian Horticulture Producers Exporters Association (EHPEA). At Fruit Logistica, carefully selected exporters will bring strawberries, grapes, physalis and papaya, tomatoes, onions, mangetouts and avocados, as well as several different pepper and spice varieties.
The wide range of products and the possibility of year-round production bode well for the still relatively unknown trading partner Ethiopia. Visitors to the EHPEA stand can get to know Ethiopia as a new fruit and vegetable supplier.
The EHPEA stand was organized in close collaboration with the Import Promotion Desk (IPD). The IPD, an initiative for import promotion, will accompany both Ethiopian producers as well as small and medium-sized companies from Egypt to the Fruit Logistica (Hall 2.1, Stand A-01). It also arranges contacts with Tunisian companies who are participating in the Fruit Logistica Study Tour visit.
For more information:
Import Promotion Desk (IPD)
IPD Expert Sourcing + Purchase
Phone: +49 (0) 30 590 099 564
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica