Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit LogisticaAt Fruit Logistica, the international trade fair for fruit and vegetables, which takes place in Berlin from 7 to 9 February 2018, Ethiopia will be represented for the first time with its own stand (Hall 26, Booth B-04).
Seven exhibitors from all over Ethiopia will be showing the wide range of products from the African interior at the Ethiopian Horticulture Producers Exporters Association (EHPEA). At Fruit Logistica, carefully selected exporters will bring strawberries, grapes, physalis and papaya, tomatoes, onions, mangetouts and avocados, as well as several different pepper and spice varieties.
The wide range of products and the possibility of year-round production bode well for the still relatively unknown trading partner Ethiopia. Visitors to the EHPEA stand can get to know Ethiopia as a new fruit and vegetable supplier.
The EHPEA stand was organized in close collaboration with the Import Promotion Desk (IPD). The IPD, an initiative for import promotion, will accompany both Ethiopian producers as well as small and medium-sized companies from Egypt to the Fruit Logistica (Hall 2.1, Stand A-01). It also arranges contacts with Tunisian companies who are participating in the Fruit Logistica Study Tour visit.
For more information:
Import Promotion Desk (IPD)
IPD Expert Sourcing + Purchase
Phone: +49 (0) 30 590 099 564
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Other news in this sector: