Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU extend Bayer-Monsanto investigation deadline to March 12Bayer’s quest to win regulatory approval for its planned takeover of Monsanto ran into further delays on Monday as European Union antitrust investigators extended their investigation by five working days until March 12.
The ongoing proceedings would have given Bayer until midnight on Monday to offer further concessions to EU regulators - or request another extension of up to 10 working days.
The EU did not state a reason for the extension to March 12 to deliver its verdict on the merger, which effectively gives Bayer a new deadline at midnight Feb. 5 to propose concessions such as asset sales.
Read more at Reuters (Ludwig Burger, Foo Yun Chee)
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Other news in this sector: