Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian border opening even more for Turkish tomatoes?Russia isn’t ready to remove all restrictions on agricultural imports from Turkey, according to vice prime minister Arkady Dvorkovich during the World Economic Forum in Davos. “We aren’t ready to lift restrictions because we’re protecting the interests of Russian companies,” the minister told Tass. Russian and Turkish authorities had corridor chats about the progress that has been made regarding the building of a nuclear power plant and the resuming of tomato export.
Russia says it will expand the list of Turkish companies with an export licence. According to press agency Reuters, five new Turkish tomato exporters, among others, would gain access to the Russian market. A definitive decision is to be made this week. Currently three Turkish tomato exporters have a licence.
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Other news in this sector: