- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Solomon Islands: NZ seasonal worker recruiters intimidated
But one RSE contractor, who recruits on the islands, says tensions are mounting. His work in the Solomon Islands as of late has been plagued by intimidation and extortion attempts, particularly in Honiara. Even government officials pressure him to recruit family members.
The Solomon Islands High Commissioner in New Zealand, Joy Kere, says her government has taken note. While playing down the level of threat to recruiters, she says the government is taking measures to ensure they are protected by the local Labour Mobility Unit.
According to an article by radionz.co, 600 Solomon Islanders are employed under the RSE this year; reliable workers who come from a context of poverty and lack of opportunity.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/17/2018 Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- 10/17/2018 Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
- 10/17/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/17/2018 Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- 10/17/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/17/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/17/2018 Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
- 10/16/2018 "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- 10/16/2018 Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
- 10/16/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza
- 10/16/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/16/2018 Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- 10/16/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/16/2018 Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 Ireland: Promising perspectives of attracting international visitors in rural areas
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 First PlanetProof Tommies cherry tomatoes on the shelves at Jumbo supermarkets
- 10/15/2018 Agricultural Council Jean Rummenie talks about Dutch-Mexican relations