- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bayer showcases sustainable agriculture at Fruit Logistica
For more than 25 years, Fruit Logistica has been the foremost fresh produce event of the year and an opportunity for Bayer and its partners to strengthen their relationships. Held from February 7 to 9 at the ExpoCenter City and CityCube in Berlin, Germany, over 3,000 exhibitors from all over the world will be at Fruit Logistica 2018 to present the newest trends and topics in fresh produce.
For the past 12 years, Bayer has participated in Fruit Logistica via its Food Chain Partnership business model. At this year’s Fruit Logistica, Bayer will showcase different initiatives and programs that contribute to sustainable agriculture.
In addition to Food Chain Partnership, visitors can learn more about Bee Care, ForwardFarming, Smallholder Farming, and the BayGAP Service Program at the Bayer booth – and the special significance that fruits and vegetable have for these initiatives and programs. “Working together with stakeholders and partners is crucial to the entire value chain,” says Ronald Guendel, Global Head of Food Chain Relations. “All these collaborative programs contribute to Bayer’s overall commitment to sustainable agriculture.”
Expert panel on promoting sustainable agriculture in India
Like every year, the Exhibitor Forum will be one of the highlights at Fruit Logistica. In a series of short presentations and a panel discussion, external partners – German Ponce of Greenyard, Dr. Ombeer S. Tyagi of ASSOCHAM, and Giridhar Rao of Griffith Foods – as well as Bayer experts will address the topic “Food Chain Partnership: A Journey of success – A track record of Working with Our Partners in India for Sustainable Agriculture.” The speakers will discuss key challenges of India’s fruit and vegetable production, how to support farmers on the subcontinent, and the overall importance of partnerships and collaborations.
“The fresh food industry in India is facing huge challenges, such as producing food for more people with less impact on the environment,” says Pankaj Sharma, Head of Food Chain India, who will be among the speakers at the Exhibitor Forum. “Our Food Chain initiatives in India are based on delivering tailored solutions that tackle many of the local challenges of growers, traders, and producers.”
The Exhibitor Forum will take place on February 8 from 3:00pm-4:30pm at the CityCube.
Want to learn more about the different Bayer initiatives and programs contributing to sustainable agriculture? Then visit the company's booth at Fruit Logistica 2018, Hall 1.2, B-20.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica