- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Illumitex announces NeoPAR grow light for vertical CEA applications
“Our team has incorporated decades of fixture design expertise and horticulture knowledge into our new platform,” says Jeff Bisberg, CEO of Illumitex. “We understand growers need a solution to maximize and optimize every square foot of their facilities and the entire company is confident this light will be integral in achieving that goal.”
The horticulture science and engineering teams have designed this LED lighting system to ensure it delivers most relevant PPF output levels, uniformly, while creating the thinnest light on the market. The clear objective of this release is to prove that LED can compete directly with HPS regarding yield, quality, value, and ROI.
The ultra-thin profile gives indoor growers the flexibility to create cost-effective high-density grow configurations without compromising the lighting solution. The enhanced full spectrum is proven to increase results, and the fixture arrives fully assembled, allowing for easy installation.
The NeoPAR LED system also offers efficiency and achieves PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for all crops, regardless of high or low DLI (daily light integral.) While the light was developed by the renowned electrical engineer team, the horticulture science staff played a large role in ensuring the light would transform the indoor growing space.
“Illumitex has a rich history for game changers and the NeoPAR is no different,” says John Spencer, SVP of Sales and Marketing. “We are solving unique challenges for growers across applications. Throughout the year we’ll be launching additional spectrum covering the lighting gamut from far-red to ultraviolet."
The NeoPAR will be widely available to the public Spring of 2018 in anticipation of the increased number of licensed cannabis cultivators across the United States and Canada.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 10/04/2018 Research into various light spectra
- 10/03/2018 Havecon opens North America office
- 10/02/2018 ERP software gives growers full view of operations
- 10/01/2018 "Cooling tech increases lettuce growth 132%"
- 10/01/2018 India: Agri & Food innovation platform launched
- 10/01/2018 Scootering through the greenhouse