Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
UAE: Hotel harvests first crops from urban farmRamada Hotel & Suites Ajmanís green committee, together with the pre-opening team of Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche, harvested organic produce at its own urban farm located at the hotel premises.
The crops include eggplants, radishes, tomatoes, rocket and mint leaves, and chilli peppers, among others. Covering 430 square metres of space, Ramada Ajmanís urban farm grows seasonal crops which are used in the hotelís in-house kitchen.
Read more at Hotelier Middle East (Sarakshi Rai)
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Other news in this sector: