- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch greenhouse horticulture increasingly a tourist attraction
- "Sustainable vertical farming found to reduce CO2 outputs by 70% over other agricultural methods"
- Can marijuana save this Maori town in New Zealand?
- US (GA): Vegetable growers have a new resource
- Nils Foss Excellence Prize for Robert David Hall for plant biochemical fingerprint research
Top 5 -last month
- Turkey: Fully modernized greenhouses being set up in Bayburt
- French growers get new option for biological crop protection
- Fresh produce industry supports targeted carbon tax relief for greenhouse growers
- Japanese pitch "biggest greenhouse in the world"
- Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
Top 5 -last week
A one-for-one LED replacement for any existing HPS lighting
The Element product range offers a simple, one-for-one LED replacement for any existing HPS lighting using their innovative, award-winning Direct Drive® technology. Recognised by a Queen's Award for innovation, the unique technology requires no re-wiring on installation, no ongoing maintenance and no change in PPF output or spectral distribution over time. For growers this is a simple upgrade that results in a confident maintained yield for the life of the lighting unit - over 100,000 hours.
Indo is a UK manufacturer who has incorporated export into standard working practices with a flexible approach to delivering to customers both in the UK and overseas.
As Managing Director Tom Baynham says, “We're keen to work with customers in the EU and hope to continue building strong links with all our European partners. LED technology is developing at pace, with increasing opportunities for substantial change in horticulture lighting and growing practices. For us, it’s important to ensure customers get the best quality and value from the equipment they procure.”
For more information:
INDO Lighting Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)203 051 1687 ext. 102
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 848777
Fax: +44 (0)844 586 1512
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Nils Foss Excellence Prize for Robert David Hall for plant biochemical fingerprint research
- 2018-11-20 Robots, hydroponics, 'hands in the dirt'
- 2018-11-20 How is the growing technique developing in China?
- 2018-11-19 Harvesting vegetables like in a computer game
- 2018-11-19 UK: Worker facial recognition feature launched for fruit and vegetable producers
- 2018-11-16 "Smart lighting makes growing easier and more cost effective"
- 2018-11-14 US: VividGro partners with GrowGeneration to launch lighting solutions for commercial growers
- 2018-11-14 "Broad spectrum and high photon efficacy help plants grow superior buds"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Inverdron, a project for greenhouse monitoring
- 2018-11-13 Netherlands: Research grants awarded for stronger lettuce and smarter agrofood robots
- 2018-11-13 "Precision agriculture can revolutionise the industry"
- 2018-11-13 "Next-generation light solution ensures high-yield, consistent harvests"
- 2018-11-12 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-12 Waking sleeping plants with plasmas
- 2018-11-09 CAN (BC): Innovative food, horticulture and nutrition research at KPU secures major funding
- 2018-11-09 "Small genetic differences turn plants into better teams"
- 2018-11-08 "Africa needs its young people to modernize its agricultural sectors"
- 2018-11-08 “Better serving local installers and growers”
- 2018-11-08 Study: Extending shelf life of fresh produce by up to 4 days
- 2018-11-08 CAN (QC): Lighting technology replicates the sun