- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- SA: Alexandra’s urban farmer has big dreams
- Malaysia: Children from home learn about gardening at organic farm
- US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- Russia: High-tech greenhouse complex opened in Rostov region
Top 5 -last week
LED, automation and crop protection popular at IPM
The popular technique hall 3 has been sold out since forever and only small changes occur there. This year the second technique hall 7 expanded and therefore reaches out to quite a reasonable amount of visitors. Popular topics on the exhibition: LED, automation and crop protection.
The BLV team on the upper left, on the right Arrigoni presenting the new Biorete screens. Down right: HotBox / Cambridge HOK's Noel O'Leary and the four photos are completed by the Evonik participation, showing the UV transparency of their Plexiglas
Growers and suppliers from countries as the United States, Canada and even far away countries like Australia and New Zealand are participating or visiting the IPM these days and the building is bursting at the seams.
Currently the Messe Essen is being revamped. A shiny new entrance and two renovated halls have already been completed. And the veteran visitor knows they should leave home early, because the immediate surroundings make for one big gridlock.
We'll publish our complete photo report on Monday.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- 10/19/2018 Hort suppliers find their way to PMA
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”