Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LED, automation and crop protection popular at IPMOnce an event for the tree nursery business, the IPM Essen has now been mostly taken over by breeders, cut flower growers and also a fair amount of tech companies. The amount of technology suppliers meeting at the exhibition with their German and international partners, is growing every year.
The popular technique hall 3 has been sold out since forever and only small changes occur there. This year the second technique hall 7 expanded and therefore reaches out to quite a reasonable amount of visitors. Popular topics on the exhibition: LED, automation and crop protection.
The BLV team on the upper left, on the right Arrigoni presenting the new Biorete screens. Down right: HotBox / Cambridge HOK's Noel O'Leary and the four photos are completed by the Evonik participation, showing the UV transparency of their Plexiglas
Growers and suppliers from countries as the United States, Canada and even far away countries like Australia and New Zealand are participating or visiting the IPM these days and the building is bursting at the seams.
Currently the Messe Essen is being revamped. A shiny new entrance and two renovated halls have already been completed. And the veteran visitor knows they should leave home early, because the immediate surroundings make for one big gridlock.
We'll publish our complete photo report on Monday.
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Other news in this sector: