- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Energy industry is forever evolving"
- "Italy: "Mozia cherry tomatoes only ones providing satisfactory yields in summer"
- World’s first complete genome of sweet basil
- Bonduelle Fresh Americas sends 10,000 salads to help Hurricane Florence victims
- Restaurant employees caught on camera dumping tomatoes in Jones Falls
Top 5 -last week
US: Cucumber shipment with some 360 kgs of marijuana
“Despite the inclement weather, our officers remain resolute and determined in continuing to carry out the CBP mission. By halting this drug smuggling attempt we continue to make our communities safer,” said Port Director Carlos Rodriguez, Hidalgo/Pharr/Anzalduas Port of Entry.
Packages containing 790 pounds of marijuana hidden within a commercial shipment of cucumbers seized by CBP officers at Pharr International Bridge
On Jan. 17, CBP officers from the Pharr International Bridge cargo facility referred a white 1994 Freightliner tractor-trailer hauling a commercial shipment of cucumbers for a secondary inspection. During the secondary inspection, CBP officers utilized a non-intrusive imagining (NII) system along with the help of a canine team to locate the narcotics. CBP officers extracted 285 packages containing a total of 790.35 pounds of alleged marijuana concealed within the commercial trailer. The narcotics have an estimated street value of $158,070.
CBP OFO seized the drugs. The case remains under investigation by Homeland Security Investigations special agents.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Belgium: "Beef tomatoes are gradually becoming a specialty"
- 10/23/2018 Latest report shows income increase in the EU farming sector
- 10/23/2018 USDA cites G K Produce Inc. in Pennsylvania for PACA violations
- 10/23/2018 Jordanian traders hail reopening of borders with Syria to boost economy
- 10/23/2018 Stena Line: No-deal Brexit could hit food supplies
- 10/22/2018 "Greenhouse horticulture relies on exports"
- 10/22/2018 China reaches top of Global Food Safety List
- 10/22/2018 US: Many legal Mexican workers coming to South Carolina
- 10/22/2018 US (AK): New project supports disabled agricultural workers
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Florence squeezes supplies of eggplant
- 10/19/2018 No more EU fruit pickers for the UK
- 10/19/2018 US (GA): Michael deals $480 million blow to vegetable growers
- 10/18/2018 Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- 10/18/2018 "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/18/2018 NL: Production acreage seeds and propagation material reaches record high
- 10/17/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/17/2018 Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- 10/17/2018 Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production