- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- India: Agriculture students learn and educate
- US (MD): South Mountain MicroFARM increases lettuce yield by 60% and microgreens yield by 10%
- Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- League of Legends’ latest mascot is a giant, talking cabbage roll
- "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
Top 5 -last week
- Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- “Picking fresh Dutch blackberries in December”
- Canadian Plant Health Council launched
New Zealand: Greenhouse nutrient discharge good practice
The Greenhouse Nutrient Solution Discharge – requirements for achieving Good Practice is available here. This document includes a checklist, decision tree, and reference values as a self-audit tool to assist you in determining if your greenhouse nutrient solution discharge meets Good Practice.
This resource references to the following 2007 documents which are still relevant:
A Code of Practice for the Management of Greenhouse Nutrient Discharges (2007);
A Growers’ Guide to the Management of Greenhouse Nutrient Discharges (2007).
The last page (pg5) of the Good Practice guide refers to Auckland, but it can be changed to storage requirements and permitted activity rules for other councils.
The "Discharge Management Plan" document is a guide to assist growers in developing a management plan.
These resources have been designed for growers to understand and implement good management practices for nutrient management, and to assist where resource consent is required from Regional Council.
Click here to download related documents from TomatoesNZ.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/23/2018 Russia: 7 ha greenhouse complex to be launched in Bryansk
- 10/23/2018 Turkey: Cukurova production region to be filled with greenhouses in near future
- 10/23/2018 Slovenian tomato producer deliberately puts taste before production
- 10/23/2018 Denmark: Experimental greenhouse pops up at busy intersection
- 10/22/2018 Russia: New greenhouse complex opens in Chechnya
- 10/22/2018 China, Romania cooperate on ag science demonstration park
- 10/22/2018 Turkey: Fully modernized greenhouses being set up in Bayburt
- 10/19/2018 "Check whether no invisible dirt is left behind after disinfection"
- 10/19/2018 US: Plantible Foods completes extractions technology raise
- 10/19/2018 Russia: Eco-culture comments on massive expansion
- 10/18/2018 Lift cart collects data while crop work is done
- 10/18/2018 Russia: 10 ha strawberry greenhouse planned in Elektrostal
- 10/18/2018 Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- 10/18/2018 Turkey: Increase in greenhouse banana production in Antalya
- 10/18/2018 "Professional production facilities like greenhouses are a must to be able to export"
- 10/18/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers doubles production capacity to 160,000 sq.ft.
- 10/17/2018 China to build Dutch-inspired high-tech agriculture park
- 10/17/2018 Japan: Education center expands with 1 ha tomato production greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Russia: 2 ha greenhouse opened in Dagestan
- 10/16/2018 US (CA): Leichtag Foundation gets six gutter-connected greenhouses