Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal wellUnited States Patent #9,874,077 was awarded January 23, 2018 to Altarock Energy Inc.
Systems and methods for cooling electrical components of an electrical submersible pump in a subterranean well are disclosed:
- delivering liquid nitrogen from a location proximate ground surface to a submerged electrical pump motor operating in a subterranean well;
- converting the liquid nitrogen to nitrogen gas in an expansion volume defined at least partially by a pressure-controlled motor housing, the pressure-controlled motor housing containing the submerged electrical pump motor in the expansion volume;
- cooling the submerged electrical pump motor in the pressure-controlled motor housing using the nitrogen gas, venting the nitrogen gas out of the pressure-controlled motor housing; and
- controlling a pressure of the pressure-controlled motor housing, wherein the pressure is between a vapor pressure of the liquid nitrogen and a venting pressure of the nitrogen gas.
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Other news in this sector: