- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Nigeria: Farm implements for 100 tomato growers in Daura
Alhaji Bashir Zango, the state Fadama Programme Coordinator, made this known on Wednesday, at the distribution of the implements to deserving farmers in Daura.
He said the programme was organised in collaboration with the state government to ensure early procurement and distribution of farm implements to farmers.
Zango said the beneficiaries were drawn from the 10 registered tomato growers associations in the area.
“We will in due course expand the scope to accommodate more farmers who have interest in the programme,’’ he said.
Zango said the implements include 300 bags of fertiliser, 30 insecticides sprayers, 30 water pumping machines and 1,000 water pipes for channeling water into the farms.
Read more at Pulse
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- 10/12/2018 Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- 10/11/2018 Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- 10/11/2018 Malaysia: Three friends supply fresh veggies thanks to NFT
- 10/10/2018 “I care about Dutch product a great deal”
- 10/10/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- 10/10/2018 Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome the challenges?
- 10/10/2018 Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- 10/08/2018 From rose greenhouse to vineyard under glass
- 10/08/2018 US (TX): Big Tex Urban Farms donate more to local community thanks to oxygen nanobubbles
- 10/08/2018 US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse
- 10/05/2018 US (IL): Organic farm sees "healthy and productive tomatoes" with clipper system
- 10/05/2018 CAN (ON): Tomato grower to be sentenced for illegal cannabis
- 10/04/2018 Courgette: a good beginning for the autumnal campaign
- 10/03/2018 CAN (BC): Village Farms Runs for the Cure
- 10/03/2018 Tomato grower celebrates 10 years in Tunisia
- 10/03/2018 UAE: Pure Harvest reaps 1.5 million USD investment
- 10/03/2018 CGC Bus Tour: challenges for Canadian enterprises in a good market
- 10/02/2018 Chinese flag made of peppers
- 10/01/2018 Minister MacAulay concludes second "Growing Canadian Agriculture" tour