Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Fresh red raspberries market movement and pricingData from the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service illustrate what remarkable growth has occurred in the fresh red raspberry market. American consumers have really taken a liking to fresh red raspberries and the “off-season” has nearly disappeared due to increased volumes from Mexico.
Average monthly fresh raspberry prices in Midwest grocery stores since 2014 indicate that organic prices have been 25-30 % higher than conventional prices. The data also illustrate how consistent pricing has become from month to month, particularly for conventionally produced berries which no longer spikes during the Midwest winter months.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: