Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China and Vietnam launch Joint Committee on AgricultureVice Minister Yu Xinrong and Mr. Le Quoc Doanh, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, co-chaired the First Meeting of China-Vietnam Joint Committee on Agriculture (JCA) in Hanoi on 21 Jan. 2018.
Upon the request of the Vietnamese side, Vice Minister Yu Xinrong introduced the thrust of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and China's agricultural development experience, particularly in the rural vitalization strategy and green agriculture. The two sides discussed and adopted the JCA organizational structure, and had full exchanges of views and reached consensus on cooperation in fisheries restocking and conservation, the establishment of China-Vietnam Joint Center for Hybrid Rice Research, livestock and poultry waste disposal for biogas generation, plant protection and pesticide, transboundary animal diseases control, agricultural trade and investment and capacity-building.
Both agreed that the Second JCA Meeting is to be held in China in 2019.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: