Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
China and Vietnam launch Joint Committee on AgricultureVice Minister Yu Xinrong and Mr. Le Quoc Doanh, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, co-chaired the First Meeting of China-Vietnam Joint Committee on Agriculture (JCA) in Hanoi on 21 Jan. 2018.
Upon the request of the Vietnamese side, Vice Minister Yu Xinrong introduced the thrust of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and China's agricultural development experience, particularly in the rural vitalization strategy and green agriculture. The two sides discussed and adopted the JCA organizational structure, and had full exchanges of views and reached consensus on cooperation in fisheries restocking and conservation, the establishment of China-Vietnam Joint Center for Hybrid Rice Research, livestock and poultry waste disposal for biogas generation, plant protection and pesticide, transboundary animal diseases control, agricultural trade and investment and capacity-building.
Both agreed that the Second JCA Meeting is to be held in China in 2019.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: