Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Vine-ripened tomatoes are a very neat sales gimmick"
- US: Controlled environment agriculture experiencing rapid growth
- CAN (NB): Extreme flood causes plants in nursery to swim
- New sensors and forecasting algorithms for smart agriculture
- "The reintroduction of industrial hemp is in full swing worldwide"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China and Vietnam launch Joint Committee on AgricultureVice Minister Yu Xinrong and Mr. Le Quoc Doanh, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, co-chaired the First Meeting of China-Vietnam Joint Committee on Agriculture (JCA) in Hanoi on 21 Jan. 2018.
Upon the request of the Vietnamese side, Vice Minister Yu Xinrong introduced the thrust of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and China's agricultural development experience, particularly in the rural vitalization strategy and green agriculture. The two sides discussed and adopted the JCA organizational structure, and had full exchanges of views and reached consensus on cooperation in fisheries restocking and conservation, the establishment of China-Vietnam Joint Center for Hybrid Rice Research, livestock and poultry waste disposal for biogas generation, plant protection and pesticide, transboundary animal diseases control, agricultural trade and investment and capacity-building.
Both agreed that the Second JCA Meeting is to be held in China in 2019.
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: