Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Did you ever wonder where our brand names PH 55, PhormiFlex and PhormiTex came from? They originate from Phormium; a premium technical textile brand since 1925. The first Phormium screens were produced in 1977. The overall brand faded to the background, but its strong product brands, like PhormiTex, continued to grow.
Today, Phormium is revamped. The brand is now part of the IFG Cresco group and on the IPM exhibition the Phormium team celebrated the revival with drinks with friends and relations.
Phormium sets off with a good start by completing its diffuse screen range. "Diffuse screens will shade the sunlight away to avoid burning the top of the plants and make the light diffuse. This way, light is spread evenly over the crop resulting in high and constant crop yields over the complete area."
Whether you need a screen with a low or high shading degree and whether it has to be flame retardant or not, all screens are available: PhormiTex Lumina for the flame retardant screens and Clima+ for the non flame retardant version. "Both series are characterized by Phormiumís classic traits: woven, durable, highly insulating for the closed version and superior ventilation capacity for the open screens."
For more information:
+32 (0) 9 340 98 11
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: