Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (ON): OFA adds succession planning to member Benefit ProgramFarm Life Financial Planning Group (Farm Life) is the newest Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) benefit partner and offers a new farm management service to members – succession and continuity planning.
Farm Life specializes in empowering farm families to have courageous conversations about the future of their family farm. Farm Life works with families across the province to build continuity of the farm through succession, transition and tax efficient estate plans. The company’s mission is to keep farmers farming and to work with families through the succession process in a way that protects family harmony.
“Farm Life is a great addition to our benefit partner lineup,” says Keith Currie, OFA president. “Many Ontario farms are multigenerational family businesses that are proud of their farming legacy. The services Farm Life offers can help farmers manage their businesses, keeping them sustainable and preserving proud traditions.”
Farm Life’s exclusive offer to OFA members includes a complimentary consultation on the farm for qualified members, 10% reduction in succession planning fees, access to an annual workshop on continuity, transition and farm finances, and a complimentary annual check-in for the first two years after a member completes a succession plan with Farm Life.
For more information:
Ontario Federation of Agriculture
100 Stone Road West, Suite 206
Guelph, ON N1G 5L3
Local: (519) 821-8883
Toll-Free: 1 (800) 668-3276
Fax: (519) 821-8810
Publication date: 1/24/2018
Other news in this sector: