- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Pick up HortiDaily/FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide in Foyer Grugahalle stand A22
Vivid start of IPM Essen
Also this year, the editorial teams of our Floral and Veggie newsletters, FloralDaily, BPNieuws, HortiDaily and Groentennieuws will be present to make a complete photo report of the show, which will be published on January 29.
Besides that, we will also have a booth where you can pick up your free HortiDaily/FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide in the Foyer Grugahalle stand A22.
Below some pictures to give you an impression of the show:
Kees Waque and Pascal Rossen of Desch Plantpak presenting three of their novelties; a new orchid tray (the one Rossen is holding), paperpot tray (the one Waque is holding) and the Aqua Max (the container on the floor).
Frank de Greef of Fleurizon holding the Ranunculus Yoco Sun. They introduced 10 of these ranunculur varieties with different colors of leaves, flowers and flower shapes to the German market last year and they were completely sold out. This year, more will be available and Frank has high hopes for the Yoco Sun line.
Audun Hem Larsen of Oboya showing one of their biodegradable pots. They are supplying biodegradable pots for a while now, but due to the increasing demand for biodegradable products, they are expanding their assortment.
Jonathan Berry, Tamara Felux and Jim Berry of J. Berry are present at the exhibition with a booth for the first time as they are going to distribute their Hollywood Hibiscus series internationally.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised