Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
PRO-MIX is launched in FrancePremier Tech Horticulture is launching its PRO‑MIXMC line for off-soil vegetable productions in France. As the new year starts, the company steps into the vegetable production picture with a product line relying on both Premier Tech Horticulture's expertise and the effectiveness of the microorganisms developed by Premier Tech.
The microorganisms contained in PRO‑MIXMC products have been selected for their beneficial effects on the growth of various vegetable crops. Two major natural active ingredients are added to the formulations: Bacillus Pumilus (PTB180 – AMM 1150019), and mycorrhizae (Glomus Intraradices PTB297 – AMM 1170375), microorganisms selected to stimulate the development of roots, promote the growth of crops, and invigorate soils, and this, in a most natural and effective way.
The launch of January 10, 2018, also marks the 50 years of existence of the PRO‑MIXMC brand in North America. The choice of the name PRO‑MIXMC affirms Premier Tech's will to strengthen its image and visibility on French markets, allowing the company to increase its local presence with Premier Tech Horticulture.
Vivy: European head office
Vivy (Maine-et-Loire 49) groups together the growing media activities with Premier Tech Horticulture (3 production sites in France (Vivy 49, Aubigné-Racan 72, Arandon 38 and 1 production site in the Ivory Coast for coir) and the marketing activities of natural active ingredients on agricultural markets with Premier Tech Agriculture.
For more information
Premier Tech Horticulture
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Other news in this sector: