Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU: Survey of plant pathogens in aquaponic systemsIf you run an aquaponics system, then members of the EU Aquaponics Hub would like your help with their survey of plant pathogens (bacteria, fungi, insects) in aquaponic systems. Please take a few moments to fill in the Aquaponic plant pathogens survey, and send it to Peter Dapprich at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot afford 5 minutes to fill in the questionnaire, then please send him your answers to the following three questions:
- Do you feel able to differentiate between pathogen induced plant damage and damage caused by nutrient deficiency/excess?
- Have you ever observed plant pathogens (fungi, bacteria, viruses, insect pests) in your aquaponic system?
- Do you know about different means of plant protection and have you ever used them – if so which types?
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Other news in this sector: