- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
- Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- The challenge to improve crops in a changing world
- New vertical farming light bar/panel hybrid designed to maximize yields with less space
Top 5 -last month
- UK: Optimising flavour in chives
- Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- Education grant for Spanish language access to online grower courses
- "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
- Why the tomato was feared in Europe for more than 200 years
Top 5 -last week
- "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- Urban-gro hires Larry Dodson as Chief Technology Officer
- Grant recipients to study produce and bee pollination
- Japan: Signify signs horticulture LED partnership agreement with Seiwa
- Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
Nutrano restructures farm management to accommodate growth
Existing Executive General Manager – Farming, Richard Byllaardt, will manage farming and pack-shed operations in the Southern region, which includes farms in the Sunraysia district.
Current non-executive director, Malcolm Frick, has been appointed Executive General Manager – Farming (Northern), to manage operations in the Bundaberg region in Queensland, and Katherine in the Northern Territory.
Nutrano Produce Group Managing Director and CEO, Steven Chaur, said the restructure was an important step in the management of its expanding farming operations.
“As Nutrano becomes a world-class integrated fresh produce supply chain business it is important that we remain well-resourced to manage the growth and investment opportunities of our national farm fleet. Over the coming year, Nutrano anticipates completing additional farm acquisitions in core categories and making further capital investments in our farm operations in Sunraysia, Queensland and the Northern Territory. During 2018, Nutrano will also increase its emphasis on Soft Produce farming and marketing through the Barbera Farms relationship in Bundaberg, Queensland. Richard Byllaardt has done an outstanding job in bringing our Abbotsleigh and Seven Fields premium farming acquisitions together into Nutrano. He will now focus exclusively on driving the integration, capital development and leadership of our Sunraysia farming operations. “As Executive General Manager – Farming (Northern), Malcolm Frick will manage the Barbera Farms relationship and the further operational development of Abbotsleigh, Mareeba and Katherine,” Mr Chaur said.
Malcolm Frick brings to the Nutrano Executive Management Team a wealth of diverse agricultural management experience gained over 22 years, in senior commercial Agronomy roles, with John Deere, T-Systems Australia, and Crop Tech. Based in Brisbane, he will step down from the Nutrano Board when he commences the new role on 29 January 2018.
For more information:
Mr Steven Chaur
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- 10/10/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/10/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/10/2018 Jim McErlean becomes new VP of Sales at NatureSweet
- 10/10/2018 BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
- 10/10/2018 Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations