- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- New vertical farming light bar/panel hybrid designed to maximize yields with less space
- US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- Winterproofing the greenhouse
- US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- Google announces $900,000 grant to train Kenyan farmers
New control system for Plate Seeder Machines DECOP 305
Not long ago, they created a new control system for the Plate Seeder Machines DECOP 305 which allows for a much more effective sowing, by means of an Artificial Vision System to control the processes.
The DECOP 305 belongs to the Seeder Line Conic System PRO335. The whole line is programmable and has automatic adjustments. This system lets nurseries upgrade their quality and standardize sowing procedures.
With the new Control Visio in the Seeder Head, it's possible to supervise the seeds selection directly before being sown, being available to define which precision we want and guaranty a seed in every alveoli.
The system analyses the seeds in the plate. If the percentage of failures (empty or double) is bigger than accepted, the seeder will repeat the placing of seeds on the plate until the performance will be right.
The system also adjusts the aspiration and speed of the seeds tank to get the better results.
With this sowing control new system, the DECOP305 has 100% accuracy, according to Conic System.
Conic System is present at the IPM 2018. Visit them to see the DECOP 305 in booth 3A72, Hall 3.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 The power of future farm automation
- 10/09/2018 Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- 09/27/2018 UK: Researchers develop robotic lettuce leaf peeling system
- 09/26/2018 “Modified conveyors more affordable to growers”
- 09/20/2018 Tomato Seed Extraction Machine ready for testing
- 09/19/2018 “Sorting Brussels sprouts optically halves staff needed”
- 09/19/2018 “Speeding up microgreens harvest up to 90%”
- 09/13/2018 A new way of fruit cutting in retail
- 09/10/2018 Autonomous robot pollinates bramble plants
- 09/10/2018 Farmers want Canada included in U.S. trade agreement
- 09/06/2018 Crop picking robot ‘Tarzan’ inspired by sloths
- 08/29/2018 Fruit-picking robot designed to replace seasonal workers on UK farms
- 08/29/2018 Global market place for heavy machinery
- 08/15/2018 Fresh produce laser can engrave up to 6,000 cucumbers per hour
- 08/13/2018 Hi-tech coring, halving, and quartering of bell peppers
- 08/13/2018 Video: Robot harvests TOVs
- 08/10/2018 Veg picking robots not that far away
- 08/07/2018 UK grower to test raspberry harvest robot
- 08/06/2018 US (MA): Vegetable oil heats homes and greenhouses
- 07/20/2018 Automation in rice transplanting