Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia plans combined heat and power upgradesThe Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation has published ‘fundamental principles’ for its modernization program of combined heat and power stations, Decentralized Energy reports.
The plan to upgrade the facilities is scheduled for 2022-2035 period, with modernization of up to 76 GW per year scheduled until 2035.
The commissioning based on the annual auction will amount to 4GW.
Read more at Decentralized Energy (Diarmaid Williams)
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Other news in this sector: