- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- St. Vincent hops on the MMJ bandwagon
- Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Portugal: Asfertglobal wins Green Project Award 2017
It was in the category of Agriculture that Kiplant INmass by Asfertglobal was recognized as the best project. The prize-giving ceremony was held on 12 January and the Marketing Manager of Asfertglobal, Manuela Cordeiro, was responsible for collecting the award. “We’re delighted to have received this distinction, which is endorsed by the Portuguese Environment Agency and Quercus and recognizes the hard work of a great team of professionals who are committed to researching sustainable solutions,” she said.
The awarding of the prize has been seen as a huge incentive: “This is going to encourage us to continue working to achieve the most suitable crop solutions that both protect the environment and meet consumer demands,” added Cordeiro, who noted that this recognition underlines the company’s main goals: to specialize in developing biofertilizers that are based on the use of microorganisms and new organic molecules from natural sources, and to improve productivity and reduce the environmental impact of modern agricultural practices.
Asfertglobal currently operates in 12 countries, including South Africa, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey and Russia. The company is continuing to expand internationally and makes a point of attending the most important events in the agricultural sector. Indeed, during its participation in the previous edition of Fruit Attraction, in Madrid, the company unveiled its brand new product: Kiplant All-Grip. The next event on the calendar will be FRUIT LOGISTICA 2018, held in Berlin on 7-9 February, where the Portuguese company will have a stand at H8.2/B-03a.
The winning product, KIPLANT iNmass, acts on the formation of side roots and buds by stimulating cell division and prolonging the plant’s roots and stalk. It also has a synergic effect with the nutrients applied to the plant, resulting in better development and productivity.
KIPLANT iNmass also facilitates the assimilation of nutrients by increasing their availability in the soil through nitrogen fixation and the phosphorous solubilisation, thus allowing the effective reduction of the use of chemical fertilizers.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 How plants harness microbes to get nutrients
- 10/10/2018 US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- 10/02/2018 How biostimulants mediate plant growth promotion in tomato
- 10/01/2018 “Marketable yield growing thanks to biostimulants”
- 09/25/2018 Demonstration of Euclid innovation is on the run in Europe
- 09/24/2018 US (HI): Biochars improve nutrient phyto-availability of weathered soils
- 09/24/2018 US: Valent and Nufarm extend exclusive distribution agreement to 2023
- 09/17/2018 Study shows effects of fertilizing tomato with selenium
- 09/14/2018 "Economic benefits with CO2 foliar spray integrated into irrigation booms"
- 08/27/2018 CAN (QC): Helping growers implement sustainable agriculture practices
- 08/23/2018 Fertilizer Canada appoints Brian Mark (Nutrien) as Board of Directors Chair
- 08/15/2018 Bayer showcases Root2Success for healthy soils and roots
- 08/13/2018 Reading your rates: Electrical conductivity & fertilizer concentration
- 08/13/2018 Earth Juice announces strategic partnership with Hydrofarm
- 07/19/2018 US (CA): Brandt opens production facility in San Joaquin Valley
- 07/17/2018 'Super Soil' delivers water retention, drainage, nutrition
- 07/04/2018 “The missing link in the organic production“
- 07/03/2018 Greenyard now has RPP certificates for all Baltic sites
- 06/28/2018 UK: Soil health and water supply
- 06/27/2018 Compo goes professional