Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
“ReduSystems: The bright side of growing”
Mardenkro publishes second bookFollowing the first book, Mardenkro publishes a second book called “ReduSystems: The bright side of growing”. This book highlights the new product AntiReflect and explains how this product ensures a light gain of approximately 3% on existing horticultural glass.
Mardenkro, known for their ReduSystems products, would like to share their knowledge by publishing a second book. Since the publication of the first book, 2 years ago, a lot has changed within the company. As a specialist in light and heat-resistant coatings, Mardenkro is expanding into a product line that enables growers to optimize their greenhouse climate throughout the year.
The new book combines Mardenkro’s best read articles that were published during 2016/2017 and provides more insight into the technology behind the products. Jort Gerritsen, CEO Mardenkro: “We started as a chalk company and now, about 25 years later, we are developing smart chemistry so that every grower can create the perfect greenhouse climate. During 2018, we will launch a product package that, combined, ensures that up to 10% more light will enter the greenhouse.”
Curious about the technology behind light transmission optimization or other topics regarding improving the greenhouse climate? The new book will be officially presented around 15:00 during the first day of the IMP-fair in Essen, Germany. You can pick up a free copy at stand number 3C39 of Mardenkro or download the book via www.thebrightsideofgrowing.com (available from Tuesday 23rd of January).
Publication date: 1/23/2018
Other news in this sector: