Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
May 29-31, Bordeaux / Arcachon
France: CIPA Congress focuses on agriculture plasticsIn an ever faster changing world, where the development of plastic is a must to support the growth of the worldwide agricultural production (+50% in 30 years), it is necessary, more than ever, to understand globally the plastic from its usage as an auxiliary of production for farmers and growers to its end of lifespan. Therefore the theme Agriculture, Plastic and Environment will be highlighted during the CIPA Congress 2018 to underline its role for a more productive and responsible production.
The CIPA is requesting individuals that have an interest in presenting at the XXI st CIPA Congress. Languages of presentation are French, English and Spanish. Simultaneous translation among them will be insured.
- Plasticulture and vegetable production. Protected cultivation films, netting, irrigation
- Plasticulture and animal production. Forage conservation and animal welfare & health
- Plasticulture and environment. Plasticulture contribution to the agro-ecology and the circular economy
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Other news in this sector: