Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Affinor Growers CEO steps downAffinor Growers’ Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Mr. Jarrett Malnarick as President and CEO of the Company. The Board is in the process of completing a search for the next CEO who will be announced shortly.
Mr. Jarrett Malnarick, who is resigning from Affinor Growers to pursue other interests noted that “We have been able to advance Affinor’s technology, test it in several conditions with different plants, and vastly improved the financial condition of the Company during the past two years and I’m happy to hand over the reins to allow for a new CEO to take the sales to the next level.”
The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Malnarick for his past 5 years with Affinor and his steady guidance and very positive improvements to both the product and the financial conditions of the company during that period, and wishes him success in his new ventures.
The Board has also granted 900,000 stock options at a price of $0.19 per share exercisable for a period of 3 years to an officer and a consultant of the company.
For more information
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: