Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Central Bank of Nigeria to push tomato productionThis week the Central Bank of Nigeria revealed it will aggressively push the production of tomato, cocoa and palm oil across the country in 2018. CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele disclosed this when visiting the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Wednesday.
Emefiele said the drive was to support the government’s effort toward ensuring that the country feeds itself and reduce food-stuffs imports.
According to a punchng.com article, cassava production was already supported in some southern states, and tomatoes will be pushed aggressively this year.
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: