Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Central Bank of Nigeria to push tomato productionThis week the Central Bank of Nigeria revealed it will aggressively push the production of tomato, cocoa and palm oil across the country in 2018. CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele disclosed this when visiting the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Wednesday.
Emefiele said the drive was to support the governmentís effort toward ensuring that the country feeds itself and reduce food-stuffs imports.
According to a punchng.com article, cassava production was already supported in some southern states, and tomatoes will be pushed aggressively this year.
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: