Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: ChemChina finally gets CCI nod for SyngentaChemChina is getting closer to completing its takeover of Swiss pesticide and seed maker, Syngenta, after the company obtained a green signal from India’s competition regulator for the deal.
Approval from the Competition Commission of India (CCI) was the final box that needed ticking for the deal to proceed. State-owned ChemChina announced the US$44 billion acquisition in February 2016. It received approval from US and EU competition authorities in September 2016 and obtained clearance from the Chinese authorities in April 2017.
Read more at the India Business Law Journal
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: