Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: ChemChina finally gets CCI nod for SyngentaChemChina is getting closer to completing its takeover of Swiss pesticide and seed maker, Syngenta, after the company obtained a green signal from India’s competition regulator for the deal.
Approval from the Competition Commission of India (CCI) was the final box that needed ticking for the deal to proceed. State-owned ChemChina announced the US$44 billion acquisition in February 2016. It received approval from US and EU competition authorities in September 2016 and obtained clearance from the Chinese authorities in April 2017.
Read more at the India Business Law Journal
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: