Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Singapore: Dutch partnership to develop integrated urban farmThe Dutch public-private partnership Urban Farming Partners (UFP) signed a cooperation agreement with Citizen Farm on the 19th of January. UFP teams up with this local champion in the grow-your-own-food movement to develop a smart and sustainable urban farm in Singapore.
Urban Farming Partners are experts in food, logistics and urban planning and supported by the Dutch government. They team up with local partner Citizen Farm to develop and run the future operation of an integrated urban commercial farm in Singapore. Citizen Farm focuses on developing productive food gardens in tropical Singapore for clients like restaurants, schools, hotels, and residences. They aim to make the city more self-sufficient by growing food in underutilised spaces like rooftops, under viaducts, and everywhere in between.
The coming months, the partners shall take more major steps in making the integrated urban farm a reality.
Urban Farming Partners - taking food to the next level.
For more information:
Urban Farming Partners
Publication date: 1/22/2018
Other news in this sector: