- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
ISO Group at IPM Essen
New combination machine for cutting planting and transplanting
Globally, more than 80 ISO Cutting Planter 2500 machines are in the field. Considering the fact that many nurseries have a limited season for sticking cuttings, ISO Group has developed a machine that, in addition to the cutting planting, also has the ability to transplant rooted plants.
Through the easily interchangeable head it is possible to use the machine as a transplanting machine after the cutting planting season.
Because the gripper head is interchangeable, it is also possible to process different sized plants and different tray and pot sizes. For instance, in consultation with the ISO Group, it is possible to design one or more heads with 1, 2 or multiple grippers, which, depending on plant and pot size, can ensure the right plant handling and speed. In this way, the machine can be used for a longer period of time, in multiple seasons and for multiple plant varieties.
At the IPM in Essen, ISO Group will present the machine and explain the possibilities for the handling of different plants.
Besides the ISO Cutting and Transplanter, the ISO Cutting Planter 2500 will also be on show.
The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 makes it possible to carry out cutting planting automatically. The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 is operational at multiple reputable grower locations worldwide and is capable of planting many types of cuttings automatically.
The results of the automatically inserted cuttings are to the great satisfaction of the growers, a large number having already put several machines into operation per location in order to be able to plant out the cuttings uniformly and without human error.
The ISO Group invites you come to booth 3E54 in Hall 3 to see both machines and also discuss your wishes in terms of automation while checking out which machines or solutions can be applicable for you as a grower.
For more information:
5311 PC Gameren
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/11/2018 The power of future farm automation
- 10/09/2018 Small cardboard trays and punnets for sustainable packaging, transport and presentation
- 09/27/2018 UK: Researchers develop robotic lettuce leaf peeling system
- 09/26/2018 “Modified conveyors more affordable to growers”
- 09/20/2018 Tomato Seed Extraction Machine ready for testing
- 09/19/2018 “Sorting Brussels sprouts optically halves staff needed”
- 09/19/2018 “Speeding up microgreens harvest up to 90%”
- 09/13/2018 A new way of fruit cutting in retail
- 09/10/2018 Autonomous robot pollinates bramble plants
- 09/10/2018 Farmers want Canada included in U.S. trade agreement
- 09/06/2018 Crop picking robot ‘Tarzan’ inspired by sloths
- 08/29/2018 Fruit-picking robot designed to replace seasonal workers on UK farms
- 08/29/2018 Global market place for heavy machinery
- 08/15/2018 Fresh produce laser can engrave up to 6,000 cucumbers per hour
- 08/13/2018 Hi-tech coring, halving, and quartering of bell peppers
- 08/13/2018 Video: Robot harvests TOVs
- 08/10/2018 Veg picking robots not that far away
- 08/07/2018 UK grower to test raspberry harvest robot
- 08/06/2018 US (MA): Vegetable oil heats homes and greenhouses
- 07/20/2018 Automation in rice transplanting