Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
ISO Group at IPM Essen
New combination machine for cutting planting and transplantingAt the coming World Trade Fair for Horticulture at IPM in Essen, scheduled for 23 up to and including 26 January 2018, the ISO Group will unveil a new machine, which is a combination of the ISO Cutting Planter 2500 (automatic cutting planter machine) and the ISO Vision Planter (transplanter).
Globally, more than 80 ISO Cutting Planter 2500 machines are in the field. Considering the fact that many nurseries have a limited season for sticking cuttings, ISO Group has developed a machine that, in addition to the cutting planting, also has the ability to transplant rooted plants.
Through the easily interchangeable head it is possible to use the machine as a transplanting machine after the cutting planting season.
Because the gripper head is interchangeable, it is also possible to process different sized plants and different tray and pot sizes. For instance, in consultation with the ISO Group, it is possible to design one or more heads with 1, 2 or multiple grippers, which, depending on plant and pot size, can ensure the right plant handling and speed. In this way, the machine can be used for a longer period of time, in multiple seasons and for multiple plant varieties.
At the IPM in Essen, ISO Group will present the machine and explain the possibilities for the handling of different plants.
Besides the ISO Cutting and Transplanter, the ISO Cutting Planter 2500 will also be on show.
The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 makes it possible to carry out cutting planting automatically. The ISO Cutting Planter 2500 is operational at multiple reputable grower locations worldwide and is capable of planting many types of cuttings automatically.
The results of the automatically inserted cuttings are to the great satisfaction of the growers, a large number having already put several machines into operation per location in order to be able to plant out the cuttings uniformly and without human error.
The ISO Group invites you come to booth 3E54 in Hall 3 to see both machines and also discuss your wishes in terms of automation while checking out which machines or solutions can be applicable for you as a grower.
For more information:
5311 PC Gameren
Publication date: 1/19/2018
Other news in this sector: