Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Guaranteed pesticide-free with zero residue
Prince de Bretagne launches new range of tomatoes
Prince de Bretagne tomato producers have launched a new range of tomatoes marketed under a new label: "100% Nature & Saveurs".
With this product, the growers hold to two commitments: First, the tomatoes are guaranteed to be grown without pesticides. The producers use only organic – non-synthetic – plant protection agents during the growing phase.
Tomato label 100% Nature & Saveurs
Second, the tomatoes are guaranteed to have zero residue. This means no quantifiable synthetic molecule residues above the quantification limit of 0.01 mg/kg, no contaminants and no risk of banned residues.
The tomatoes are tested for more than 240 active substances. A full range of 100% Nature & Saveurs tomatoes is currently on the market, including on-the-vine tomatoes (in 1 kg trays and 10 kg extra trays), round tomatoes (in 1 kg trays) and cocktail tomatoes.
For more information:
Prince De Bretagne
Hall 22, Booth E-02
Tel: +33 2 9869 3891
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: