Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Guaranteed pesticide-free with zero residue
Prince de Bretagne launches new range of tomatoes
Prince de Bretagne tomato producers have launched a new range of tomatoes marketed under a new label: "100% Nature & Saveurs".
With this product, the growers hold to two commitments: First, the tomatoes are guaranteed to be grown without pesticides. The producers use only organic – non-synthetic – plant protection agents during the growing phase.
Tomato label 100% Nature & Saveurs
Second, the tomatoes are guaranteed to have zero residue. This means no quantifiable synthetic molecule residues above the quantification limit of 0.01 mg/kg, no contaminants and no risk of banned residues.
The tomatoes are tested for more than 240 active substances. A full range of 100% Nature & Saveurs tomatoes is currently on the market, including on-the-vine tomatoes (in 1 kg trays and 10 kg extra trays), round tomatoes (in 1 kg trays) and cocktail tomatoes.
For more information:
Prince De Bretagne
Hall 22, Booth E-02
Tel: +33 2 9869 3891
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: