- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (TX): Big Tex Urban Farms donate more to local community thanks to oxygen nanobubbles
- Singapore recalls Malaysian iceberg lettuce over pesticide content
- US (NY): Future chefs educated in hydroponic garden
- Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- Bonduelle Fresh Americas announces new CEO
Light control system showcased at upcoming shows
The new HelioCORE platform ensures that greenhouse and indoor crops receive perfect light 365 days a year. HelioCORE offers advanced controls and dynamic adjustments of supplemental light intensities and schedules with real-time response to changes in local weather and other light-limiting factors. The light control software introduced last year is currently being beta tested with growers worldwide and is planned to be released for sales end of Q1.
“Every grower wants to improve business performance and crop quality to achieve premium produce prices and negotiation advantages in the marketplace”, said Ali Ahmadian, CEO of Heliospectra AB. “The HelioCORE solution takes light management to a new level by using predictive algorithms, dynamic lighting, and sensors to automate production, thereby helping our customers to standardize production and increase year-round yields.”
Heliospectra also offers a full range of turnkey technical services—from crop research and utility rebate applications to lighting strategies and cultivation consulting—to assist growers in achieving production goals.
For more information about their LED grow light solutions, technical services or HelioCORE, join Heliospectra at booth #7A27 next week at IPM Essen (http://info.heliospectra.com/ipm-essen-2018), or Fruit Logistica in hall 8.1 booth B-16 (http://info.heliospectra.com/fruit-logistica-2018), or view more HelioCORE details online (http://info.heliospectra.com/heliocore-ipm-essen-fruit-logistica).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica